Prickly, flaking scalp. Hair fall. Stagnated hair growth.
Are you eagerly seeking a solution to any of these hair issues? While you may have tried numerous hair products, have they all been successful in yielding desirable results? Prodding deeper, sometimes the answers lie at the grass-root level.
Resorting to natural or alternative therapies, clinical aromatherapy has worked wonders in nourishing and strengthening one’s hair by providing it with the essential nutrients it lacks.
Essential Oil Care: Which Extracts Restore Your Luminous Locks?
A revered home remedy, the use of essential oils in your rejuvenating hair care routine has manifold benefits that uplift your mood and induce a sense of harmonizing tranquillity. Moreover, hair issues often pose as physical manifestations of our emotional health, which aromatherapy heals naturally.
The following essential oil ingredients serve as a boon to our hair health:
- Lavender: Filled with antibacterial, antimicrobial, and stress-relieving qualities, it prevents hair fall and deeply conditions your hair.
- Peppermint: Its potent fragrance relaxes you instantly and promotes hair growth due to increased circulation.
- Rosemary: Befitting its ability to generate cells, it enhances hair thickness and growth substantially.
- Cedarwood: Balancing the oil-generating hair glands, cedarwood reduces dandruff and hair loss by treating alopecia areata.
- Thyme: It revitalizes the scalp and actively boosts hair growth.
- Tea Tree Oil: A powerful cleanser, its aseptic traits enable unplugging of hair follicles, thereby nourishing and expanding hair growth.
With multiple ways of using it, these essential oils transform your hair quality, leaving you with lustrous, shining locks.
Side-effects Of Essential Oils
The primary risk includes skin irritations and allergic reactions. Sometimes when you ingest or apply it disproportionately, it may cause severe breathing discomfort and tingling sensations. Other side effects include grave dermatitis, burning sensations, or redness in the affected areas. The key is to proceed slowly with caution and let its aromatic mystique work its magic.
Cautionary Tips: These after-effects arise only when natural extracts are applied to the scalp in their raw form. It is, therefore, highly recommended to always dilute essential oils in a carrier or base oil before application. To be careful, you can test a patch and leave it on for 30 minutes to ensure no allergic reactions ensue after usage. Pregnant or nursing women should strictly avoid the use of essential oils. Lastly, to preserve the potency of the product, you must store the bottle in a cool, dark, and dry place.
Handmade With Love: SA’s Cure For Hair Troubles
Along with the therapeutic alchemy of essential oils, our cures are reinforced with the eternal charm of a mother’s unconditional love and tender caress. Resonating with your tryst to foster haircare, our range of products helps in fighting the same.
- Nourish (Hair Growth Oil): Blended with an intertwining brew of life-enriching oils such as Rosemary and Sandalwood, Nourish accelerates your hair growth by stimulating your scalp, conditioning and sustaining your tresses.
- Revive (Anti Hair Fall Oil): Restore your hair to its glistening glory with this powerful mix consisting of Curry Leaf and Lavender oils amongst others. Strengthening your roots, it replenishes your scalp and increases circulation.
- Restore (Premature Greying Oil): It’s time to go back to black with Restore. Oils like Jatamansi and Rosemary arrest and reverse premature greying while deep conditioning and re-energizing your hair.
- Clear (Dandruff Oil): A synergistic concoction of bolstering mixes such as Tea Tree and Cedarwood, Clear relieves scalp irritation, dandruff, and itchiness.
To promote exceptional, non-allergenic products at SA, we merge these formidable essential oils with our favorite coconut, almond, and castor carrier oils. Forming a protective layer, they deeply penetrate your hair and moisturize them, thereby quickening the overall healing process. From dandruff removal to smoothening out dry, brittle hair, mix a tablespoon of your therapist’s advised carrier oils with 2-3 drops of essential oils, and witness its phenomenal luminescence unravel.
Enjoy its maximum benefit by applying a generous layer of your therapist-recommended oil, and meticulously massage it twice a week. Let the oil seeps in for a minimum of three hours or an overnight haul for instant effectiveness.
So, who’s ready to beat their hair blues? Well, well! The time’s ripe to invest in your hair as that’s your crowning glory.
Tempting you further, head over to our website and get immersed in an aromatic universe- a one-stop destination for your myriad afflictions.