- Calms the nerves
- Relaxes the senses
- Relieves stress
Self Care is a synergistic concoction of therapeutic oils in secret proportions to induce comfort, relax your mind, and enhance your well-being. Handcrafted with love, this blend with Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, and Cypress amongst others will engage you in a rejuvenating self-care session.
A mother’s recipe, a daughter’s promise.
Keep this by your bedside table or carry it on-the-go. Roll it on your pulse points and inhale it to pamper your senses. Keep a minimum gap of 4 hours between use.
- Keep away from children aged 12 years and below.
- Do not leave the bottle open to prevent evaporation.
- Do not heat the blend.
- Even though essential oils are absolutely safe, some people may be allergic to natural products. Test a patch and leave for 30 minutes as a precaution for skin irritation or an allergic reaction.
- To preserve the quality of the product, store the bottle in a cool, dry, and dark place.
- Avoid the use of essential oils during the pregnancy and nursing stage.
- For external use only.
- To be used 6 months from opening of the bottle
- Clary Sage
- Vitamin E
- Ylang Ylang
Now the times have changed. With the work from home scenario life is more stressful. I recently started using the SA self care roll on. It is easy to use, fits in your pocket. Gives you a relaxing feeling with it use. I really liked it!
How To Use
Keep this by your bedside table and use it in the 5-10 day period preceding the start of your menses. Apply this on your abdomen daily to alleviate menstrual cramps.